Home Republishing Guidelines
- You must give Minnesota Reformer credit, including publication and author.
- If you publish online, you must include the links from the story, and a link to minnesotareformer.com.
- While making changes to account for in-house style is perfectly fine, more substantial changes should be noted as additional and conducted by your publication.
- You can publish our photos and graphics with the stories with which they originally appeared. For any other uses, you must seek permission from us at [email protected]
- If you share the story on social media, please mention @mnreformer on Twitter and @theminnesotareformer on Facebook.
- Don’t sell the story.
- Don’t sell ads against the story. Feel free, however, to publish it on a page with ads you’ve already sold.